This privacy statement describes how HimosLomat processes personal data and attached additional information.
Personal Data Act (523/1999) Sections 10 and 24
1. Data controller
HimosLomat Oy (Business ID: 2127583-9)
Länsi-Himoksentie 4, 42100 Jämsä
Tel. +358 20 711 9200
2. Contact person for data related matters
c/o HimosLomat Oy
Tel. +358 20 711 9200
3. Name of the register
Customer and marketing register of HimosLomat Oy
4. The purpose of processing personal data
In accordance with Section 8 of the Personal Data Act, based on relevant business contact with the customer, personal data will be processed for the management, development and analysis of customer data and customer relations, communications with customers, marketing and business development.
Personal data included in the register may be used in accordance with the applicable legislation for direct marketing, distance sales or other marketing, opinion and market surveys or other comparable forms of direct mail by HimosLomat Oy and firms belonging to the same group (Krapina Oy and Himos Mökkipalvelut Oy).
5. Data content of the register
Personal data: name, gender, e-mail address, street address, telephone number and other contact details
Customer data and other information related to the relevant connection, such as
• Identifying data related to using the services (e.g. customer number, user IDs and passwords)
• The starting date of the customership
• Data of purchases made as an identified customer (e.g. web store purchases)
• The use of services (e.g. subscriptions to newsletters)
• Benefits and campaigns concerning the data subject
• Data related to invoicing and recovery
• Fields of interest and other data disclosed by the data subject
• Communication related to the customer relationship and other relevant business matters (such as complaints and other feedback as well as records of customer service calls)
•Data related to the procedures related to HimosLomat Oy’s Internet sites
•Direct marketing permits and prohibitions
6. Regular sources of information
Personal data is collected from the data subjects themselves and from data provided by HimosLomat Oy’s systems regarding the registering and use of our services. Personal data can be collected from the registries of HimosLomat Oy and of firms belonging to the same group.
7. Regular disclosure of data
In accordance to the applicable law, HimosLomat Oy may disclose data to other parties, such as firms belonging to the HimosLomat group.
8. Transfer of data outside the EU or the European Economic Area
Data will not be transferred outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
9. Principles of register protection
The register is treated with confidentiality and processed data is protected accordingly. Databases and their backup copies are located in secure premises. Manually processed documents containing personal data are also stored in secure premises to prevent access from unauthorised persons.
Only personnel of HimosLomat Oy or of firms working on behalf of HimosLomat Oy have access to the data and only to the extent that is necessary for them to complete their work.
10. The right to inspect information and to request correction of data
The data subject has the right to inspect their personal data recorded in the registry and to request HimosLomat Oy to rectify or supplement erroneous or incomplete information. If the data subject wishes to inspect their personal data or to request a correction, the request should be sent in writing or by e-mail to the data controller (see contact information above). The data controller may request the applicant to prove their identity, if necessary.
11. Other rights related to the processing of personal data
The data subject has the right to request the deletion of their personal data from the registry or to prohibit HimosLomat Oy from processing their personal information for direct marketing. The request is sent to the data controller (see contact information above).